Frozen Cauliflower CrustI get mine from Trader Joe’s. But you could use this recipe with any crust!
Shredded Brussel Sprouts
Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 450 and follow instructions on the box to cook the crust.
- Spray fry pan with coconut oil spray and cook Brussel sprouts/zucchini topped with S&P.
- Next brown salami slices in the oven. (About 5 minutes at 450).
- Place the above items to the side.
- Mix 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tsp. minced garlic and pepper in a small bowl.
- Remove crust from the oven. Brush the crust with the olive oil mixture.
- Then top with mozzarella, salami, & zucchini/brussel sprouts.
- Return pizza to the oven and broil for five minutes.
- Once done, top with red chili flakes & jalapeño